Who we are
Our website address is: https://mechano.pk/
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. You log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you use our services:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, contact information, and other details you provide when signing up for an account or using our services.
- Usage Data: We may collect information about how you interact with our website and services. This may include your IP address, browser type, pages visited, and other usage information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services.
- To communicate with you about updates, promotions, and important notices.
- To analyze usage patterns and improve user experience.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights.
We implement security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.